Research Associate: Vaccinology and Antibody Characterization
At SAB Biotherapeutics, we're developing treatments for human diseases that have no cure with our first-of-its-kind human antibody immunotherapy platform. We’re seeking a Research Associate to join our Vaccinology and Antibody Characterization team to lead and perform experiments, immunoassays and other technical procedures and write research protocols under the direction of the manager.
- Conduct routine ELISAs; laboratory, cell-based, serological and other immunoassays according to protocol.
- Complete training and submit records on established protocols, assays and procedures.
- Prepare vaccine and/or adjuvant formulation.
- Collect, evaluate, interpret and document research data according to scientific objectives and principles of the company.
- Log, store and maintain samples with accurate records for research and production projects.
- Maintain laboratory (supply inventory; troubleshooting, minor instrument repairs) to ensure smooth operation and timely lab activities.
- Prepare and ensure quality of reagent solutions and media.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or relevant fields.
- 0-5 years of experience in a lab setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others and present information in one-on-one, small group and lab meetings.
- Utilize established mathematical and scientific techniques to compile analyze and present data.
- Ability to write technical reports and keep accurate records; detailing procedures, outcomes and observations.
Paid at approx. 40 hours/week
Based upon relevant experience. Generous benefits package includes health, vision, life and dental insurance, 401K, and disability.
Interested applicants should email cover letter, resume and references to:
Cindy Sherrill, Executive Services Administrator